- 2023 Program Year Kick Off Presentation
- 2022 Program Year Results:
- 452 applications
- $5,190,728 incentives paid
- 41,383,667 kWh saved
- More than 45% of kWh savings came from our Trade Ally network!
Other Industry News:
- Lighting placement, intensity, and quality all come into play when designing for specific spaces, and warehouses have unique needs depending on the layout and size of the facility. This article from EC&M highlights some best practices to implement when designing lighting solutions for warehouse applications.
- How do you know if certain lighting products are qualified to receive rebates? Before being approved, lighting products go through an evaluation process to test and validate performance. Those meeting certain technical requirements are added to the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List, from which most rebate programs are based. Read more at this article from EC&M.
PNM Small & Mid-size Business Fair
May 23, 2023 | 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Learn about the PNM programs that could help your business, such as Energy Efficiency, Electric Fleet Vehicles and more. Meet with representatives from PNM to address your questions and help your business. Register here.
View more PNM Business Events and Webinars
2023 Overall Program Status
Available funds paid as of May 8, 2023