Links to information and resources related to energy efficiency.
PCB ballasts and fluorescent lamps contain hazardous materials that must be disposed of properly
- Advanced Chemical Transport: Ray Ortega, 505-681-0869 or 505-349-5220
- Border States Electric, 505-344-1313
- Facility Solutions Group, 505-345-7951
- State of New Mexico Environment Department (NMED), Hazardous Waste Bureau, 505-476-6000
- Veolia Environmental Services:
- David Kleinschmidt, Albuquerque: 920-574-2436
- Kellye Perkins: 602-233-6881
- Lamp and Ballast brochure
- RecyclePak brochure
- Waste Management Lamp Tracker (UPS supported shipping kit): 505-892-1200
Please review the Program’s Policies and Procedures before submitting a New Construction or Retrofit Rebate application.
2023 Overall Program Status
Available funds paid as of May 8, 2023